Break-Fix | Hourly Support | Part Time Support | Full time Support | After hours support
We do it all. Talk to us.
“It’s a job well done if the issues are resolved completely and permanently.”
Our Help Desk thrives on providing a safe and reliable IT solutions. Our Certified technicians are available at your service to walk you through the troubleshooting, servers problems, computer troubles, etc. with an endless amount of patience.
The user support provided is largely personalized, business-aligned, and most importantly, proactive. It ensures that the issues are being resolved efficiently and on a faster rate. It also keeps our employees on their toes so that the productivity is maintained.
If you think how can a Remote – Support – Technician can help me with my business?
99% of support can be delivered Remotely! Just the 1% needs onsite.
Rapid advancement in technology: In this digital era where technology is emerging and developing faster than the imagination, it can lead to an inefficient and unproductive IT HelpDesk. This results in a frazzled staff running amuck in finding solutions that work only for a short time. It does not bode well for the IT Solution providers.
We employ a new approach when it comes to issuing resolutions. Rather than concentrating on problem management alone, more emphasis is given on finding a proactive solution that is long lasting.
Staff training: Regular, systematic and technological updating and training of the staff to have them up to date with every possible advancement in technology is highly encouraged and emphasized.
It also ensures that the new staff is trained and ready to take on the task assigned to them and deliver to their best potential.
Security concerns: One of the most important lessons in technology where security is concerned is that “nothing is impenetrable”. Even the most secure government agencies or the tech agencies like Google and Amazon have been hacked in the past.
It has become essential for the technicians to become security specialists to ward off such attacks on data.
Aligning IT and Business needs: Business and technology are no longer strangers to each other. Now they work hand in hand and are dependent on each other. Executives must be tech-savvy while the IT workers must understand the basics of business to work productively in their respective areas of expertise to remain in the competition.
Pros and cons of BYOD: Introduction of new technologies in a short period of time brings in their own challenges. It can specifically be seen in the BYOD which is a common trend. IT workers and technicians bring their own devices to the workplace and access work files from there. It can present various security issues.
On the other hand, it has been observed that bringing in their own devices help increase the efficiency of the HelpDesk.
What We Provide?
- Customer Service for Users: The users are provided business-aligned user support based on the profile of the user and automation.
- Powerful and Productive Tools: Various business aligned and effective tools are administered for gathering information and automation successfully.
- Service accessibility: A 24/7 live support is available for the users so that the users can contact and have their grievances, complaints or problems addressed at any time and from any place.
- Tailored Services: As per your needs and requirements.
- Increased SLA (Service Level Agreements): It reduces wait time for customers.
- Serenade by knowledge: A trained, Certified and experienced staff at your service.
What you can expect?
- An enhanced user experience
- Preemptive solutions
- Increased efficiency
- No extra costs (like hiring, training, infrastructure and any employee benefits).
- Upscale or downscale flexibility as per your needs.